Drug Help Recovery Treatment- Call (209) 340-9929 Now!
Drug Abuse Recovery Modesto Call (209) 340-9929 to Find Help Immediately! Substance addiction feels like a hopeless trapped for many people and leads them to believe there are no other options for them but to suffer with addiction. Recovery Addiction Intervention knows that isn’t true, and is ready to assist anyone lift themselves out of the depths of shame that drug addiction feeds on. Just like cancer and diabetes, substance dependency is scientifically proven to be a disease. The trained professionals at all their locations specialize in therapies for drug and alcohol addiction, and work tirelessly to make sure that their clients get the very best level of care. It’s time to stop the needless suffering, and take the first step towards getting clean by contacting Drug Addiction Services.
What’s Substance Dependency?
For many people, substance addiction starts as a single encounter, a curious first try. However, they soon find that the quantity they are taking, and how often they are using it, is quickly getting out of control. The desire to avoid extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which occur if substance abuse increases in quantity and frequency, is a big reason why addicts continue their abuse of drugs. Drug Abuse Treatment Centers California treats drug dependency, both physical and/or psychological, which is an illness that develops in response to habitual use of legal and illegal drugs.
- Physical dependency occurs after continual drug use has disrupted the manner in which nerve cells in the brain signal pleasure. Eventually the chemicals from drug use replace the natural pleasure-giving brain signals, leading to a physical need for the substances.
- Psychological dependency generally takes longer to form, and longer to address. It occurs when the addict believes that they need the drugs to feel good or normal, and the thought of not having the ability to acquire or use the drug causes stress and anxiety.
For a rehabilitation plan to be comprehensive and successful, both physical and psychological dependence on drugs must be addressed. Treatment Recovery Services has the staff, experience, and desire needed to help people who suffer from drug addiction. Their treatment programs are so effective because they offer:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- luxurious, affordable accommodations
Each and every client’s personal needs are considered when professionals design the successful tailor-made treatment programs.
What Is Rehabilitation?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process in which an addict:
- withdraws from their drug of abuse
- analyze their justifications for using
- participates in various types of counseling and behavioral adjustments that help the person understand issues
- learn to prevent relapses and temptation
Drug Recovery Center Modesto CA’s team is made up of specialists that treat each facet of recovery, including:
- health screening
- drug and alcohol testing
- life skills coaching
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Drug Help Recovery Treatment Treats Substance Abuse
Their residential center is a cross between inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision with the goal of integration into society through real world applications. While living in beautiful, comfortable residential homes, clients participate in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- healthy recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Drug Help Recovery Treatment’s recovery specialists are available at (209) 340-9929 for more information about rehabilitation programs, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.